3 Things I’m Hyped About
- Adventuring! This week is sure to be full of fun, Bucket-List-Crossing things. This includes tasty new restaurants, the Getty Center, some hiking, and a wine tasting trip to Santa Barbara. Woo! Also, one of the LA-gone-“da aina” staff members said he walked the length of Sunset before he left LA. I love this, and may just do a photo essay before I leave.
- Living! I’m in that really fun stage of apartment hunting where you’re focused more on”OHMYGOD THAT LOOKS SO CUTE/FUN I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE HERE” and am not (yet) feeling the paralyzing ”OHMYGOD I HAVE NO WHERE TO LIVE AND AM GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE IN A CAR BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE AN APARTMENT”
- Sweating! A weird one, but (hoping that) with my not-having-work, I’ll be able to do a lot more running/yoga before I fly out. Woo!
2 Posts I Want to/Wish I Could Write In The Next 4 Weeks
- “Non-Negotiables: What Twentysomething Made Me Learn About (My Next) Love”
Because All The People I’ve Made Out With Are Now At Least 3,000 Miles Away and Can’t Get Mad At Me
(I will likely wuss out, but it’d be REALLY fun to do)
- “Stuff: Moving, Throwing Shit Out, And Letting Go.” (Hoping I actually do this, so I could actually write this post)
1 Strange Fact About Me
- I am scared of the ocean at night. I hate being around the sea when it’s dark. Why? Because I have this irrational fear that some Lochness-type creature will come out. Seriously. It could happen guys.